Full-time, part-time and PRN positions available.
- Certified Nurse Assistant preferred but not mandatory.
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior experience in senior services preferred
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (i.e., grooming, dressing and undressing, toileting, shaving (with electric shaver), hair care, denture care, filing and cleaning nails, bathing)
- Makes routine rounds as scheduled
- Responds to pulled emergency cords
- Assists residents with clothing choices appropriate for the day’s weather, clean and stain-free
- Assists residents with ambulation and use of walkers, canes, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assists residents in transferring from bed to chair, wheelchair and commode
- Assists residents during meal times in the dining room and serve residents’ meals including tray service
- Routinely checks residents to ensure care needs are being met
- Performs housekeeping duties in resident apartments and common areas as assigned
- Enjoys serving seniors
- Excellent customer service and hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient and compassionate
- Able to multitask efficiently
Housekeeping Services Employee
- Use of floor and other cleaning machinery
- Knowledge of institutional cleaning procedures
- Knowledge of Universal Precautions
- Flexibility, lifting, and organization
- Clean defined areas: floors, client rooms, bathrooms, common areas, offices
- Outside building cleaning as required
- Replenish supplies
- Remove trash, etc.
- Cleans individual apartment unit
- Pride in surroundings
Chain of Command: Reports to Community Director or assigned supervisor.