We are hiring!
Walk-in interviews welcome. Apply in person Monday – Friday from 10 am – 4 pm.
The life enrichment coordinator will be responsible for monthly calendars and newsletters. They will complete activity assessments on new residents. Provide ongoing physical, spiritual, and cognitive activities for the residents’ enjoyment according to their interests.
The working schedule must be flexible from 8-5 Mon-Fri.
This position requires the incumbent to have:
- Must be able to maintain and follow a budget
- Obtain a chauffeur’s license within 30 days of hire
- Coordinate and supervise planned outings
- Good communication and written skills
- Have a commitment to the elderly
- This person must have a compassionate, calm, and friendly demeanor