We are hiring!
Director of Health and Wellness (RN)
Seeking a licensed nurse for a position as a Health and Wellness Director at Windsor Manor – Nevada.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Leadership Experience in Assisted Living or Health Care Field
- Overseeing All Aspects of Resident Care in an Assisted Living Setting
- Managing and Scheduling Nursing Staff
- Inservice Education Annually
- Understanding of All-State Regulations
- Physician Rounds
- Daily Nursing Rounds
- Monthly QA Rounds
- Medication Administration Oversight
- Service Plans
- Budget Adherence and Survey Preparedness
- Coordination of Hospice
Management experience is preferred with at least three to five years’ experience in long-term care. This is a salaried position and compensation is based on experience. Benefits include vacation, holiday pay, and health insurance.
PT, FT, and PRN Resident Assistants
We are looking for part-time (2p-10p), full-time (overnight), and PRN (all shifts) Resident Assistants. If interested please apply today!
Temperament / Aptitude:
- Follow instructions
- Trained in required topics as previously listed
- Physical strength and dexterity
- C.N.A. preferred but not mandatory
- Promote the well-being and functional independence of each client by participating with assigned clients in core programming and assisting with activities of daily living, including meal service.
- Assist clients in maintaining a clean and tidy living environment
- Assist the client by observing and reporting any change in behavior and/or physical function to nursing.
- May provide medication reminders to clients or hand-over-hand assistance with medications and minor personal care needs. Assisting with bathing and grooming of the client.
- Practice safety by adhering to all procedures, including infection control.
Chain of Command: Reports to Director of Health and Wellness.