We are hiring!
Resident Assistant (RN)
This is a part-time position, approximately 15 hours a week. Every other weekend.
Assist in all dining service activities in the community’s main dining room, private dining rooms, living room, auditorium, coffee shop/county store, assisted living and skilled nursing dining rooms and room service. Manage dining service within budgetary guidelines while maintaining, or exceeding, Five Star hospitality and food service standards.
The following specifications may differ depending upon the number of available employees among whom the performance of a particular job function can be distributed and the size and type of community.
- Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and /or abilities. To perform this job successfully, candidate will possess the mental abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Keeps current and integrates new information. Communicates and model’s organization values and fosters high performance.
- Makes written and oral reports/recommendations to Food and Beverage Director concerning the operation of the Dining Room Services.
- Administers department policies and procedures accurately to personnel, residents, visitors, and family members as necessary.
- Effectively communicates with co-workers, residents, staff and visitors.
- Demonstrates active listening techniques, seeks feedback, creates and maintains reporting mechanisms, gains support through effective relationships, and treats others with dignity and respect.
3rd Shift RA Full-Time
Positions open for 3rd shift (nightshift) RA’s at our community.
Responsibilities include assisting with basic daily needs to support our senior residents. Starting pay for this shift is $10 and up based on experience.
- 4-day per week (32 hours)
- Position does require working every other weekend