We are hiring!
Walk-in interviews welcome. Apply in person Monday – Friday from 10 am – 4 pm.
Duties: Assists in the serving of residents and upkeep of dining areas. May include assisting in the kitchen and dining room to provide an exceptional culinary experience to residents.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares dining room including setting tables, placing tablecloths/napkins/silverware on tables, engages in the upkeep of the dining room area to include clearing, setting, moving tables/chairs, etc. rakes food requests and orders from residents, and delivers to kitchen staff for preparation serves residents and communicates any particular culinary requests to kitchen staff.
- Engages residents in a meaningful, pleasant, dining experience by making themselves available for conversation and interaction with residents.
- Under the direction of the Dining Services Supervisor, assists in additional preparatory duties to include refilling and restocking food supplies, dishes, etc.
- Assists resident assistant staff in the feeding and care of residents during meals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Come work with a fun collaborative team that focuses on making seniors’ lives better!
Full-Time Resident Assistant
(2 shifts available: 6PM – 6AM and 10PM – 6AM)
Assist in all dining service activities in the community’s main dining room, private dining rooms, living room, auditorium, coffee shop/county store, assisted living and skilled nursing dining rooms and room service. Manage dining service within budgetary guidelines while maintaining hospitality and food service standards.
The following specifications may differ depending upon the number of available employees among whom the performance of a particular job function can be distributed and the size and type of community.
- Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and /or abilities. To perform this job successfully, candidate will possess the mental abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Keeps current and integrates new information. Communicates and model’s organization values and fosters high performance.
- Makes written and oral reports/recommendations to Food and Beverage Director concerning the operation of the Dining Room Services.
- Administers department policies and procedures accurately to personnel, residents, visitors, and family members as necessary.
- Effectively communicates with co-workers, residents, staff and visitors.
- Demonstrates active listening techniques, seeks feedback, creates and maintains reporting mechanisms, gains support through effective relationships, and treats others with dignity and respect.
Days, Evenings and Nights.
Will assist cook directly and perform meal preparation and serving. Will be responsible for dining room set up and dish washing duties.
Days, Evenings and Nights.
Experienced chef/cook with background in serving multiple customers at one time. Also looking for independent hard-working individual to run kitchen when dietary manager is off the schedule.