Why not let someone else do your housekeeping, cooking, and yard work? Our friendly and caring staff is here to make life a little easier and a lot more exciting! We have one and two bedroom apartments with kitchen/kitchenette, refrigerator, private bath and stoves. We have created a comfortable and home-like neighborhood with everything you need just down the hall!
- Three home cooked meals served daily restaurant style
- All utilities paid (excluding phone)
- Basic cable
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Personal emergency call system
- Registered Nurse on-call 24 hours a day
- Caring staff in the building round the clock
- Socials and recreational activities daily
- Walk in showers with grab bars and built in seat
- Private dining room for family and guests
- Comfortable and home-like family lounge with fireplace
- Reading room
- On-site beauty and barber salon
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and patio
- Individual climate control in each apartment
- Windsor blinds
- Snacks and refreshments always available
- Indoor personal mailboxes
- Building security features
- Scheduled transportation
*No buy in, monthly maintenance fees or dues.
Windsor Manor Assisted Living is licensed by the State. That means we are able to provide assistance with residents’ Activities of Daily Living. Some residents may find they do not require any assistance; others may want medication management, assistance with dressing, bathing, hygiene or ambulation. Our unique program allows us to bill for ONLY the services the resident needs. Prior to move in, our nurse will complete an assessment with each resident to identify what services are needed. This will allow us to create an Individualized Service Plan.